Monday, July 23, 2012

And this is why Peggy and Jamie are cool

It used to be that a trip to one of my brother or sister's houses meant a lovely dinner, maybe a bottle of wine and the ceremonial watching a Disney movie with the kids before eventually going to sleep.  This was never the case with my sister Peggy and her husband Jamie (remember him?  He was the guy that took his shirt off at the Bears game?). 

Krishni, Brad and I made the 100 mile trip out to Dixon, IL, to visit her family which happens to include 2 kids under the age of 7.  This is what we ended up doing:





I spent my entire Sunday locked in a desperate battle to rehydrate myself.  

1 comment:

  1. This is the first time I have posted anything on this great blog and I understand your trials and tribulations of being unemployed, Hank Loyd of 16 years at QuikTrip called it quits, trying to find something better than a guy being yelled at because I'm out of black n milds. 6 months later I haven't found a god damn thing. Jacklich, I feel ya. Maybe we should try to make our own company. Marc came up with a good idea awhile back, a man looking for ass. Let's make a movie into that idea. Mike Jacklich, Hank Loyd producers. With our wits and crazy stories we could make it into a movie.

    ReplyDelete