Thursday, July 5, 2012

I present the following story as an AWESOME public service

Did ya hear about the 4th of July fireworks display in San Diego last night?  About how the display--supposed to last 20 minutes or so--suffered a computer glitch and all the fireworks went off at once?  If not, read and watch this.  For those too lazy to click on a link, check this out:

An exploding whale's vagina

Look at that!  It's like friggin' Baghdad back during Desert Storm!  Only in California!  I'm going to stop using exclamation points now!

Apparently, San Diego residents were, in a word, "pissed".  I suppose it's possible that I might have been as well.  After all, if I took the time to take Krishni, Vladimir and Vladimiria down to the harbor, staked out a decent viewing area, and got the kids all geared up for a long fireworks display, only to have a freak pyrotechnics accident happen, I likely would have been annoyed.  I mean, it's not like San Diego has a public address announcer that can get the word of such a mistake out to an entire city's residents.  I would have been just as confused as the rest of the crowd.

However, if it was just me and Krishni and an enormous amount of adult beverages, perhaps the ensuing explosions would have blown my nuts off with awesomeness.  

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I would have enjoyed that display. 

No comments:

Post a Comment