Monday, March 12, 2012

I'm just mere hours away...

...from injecting this mayhem directly into my intestines:

For those that value their bowel movements more than I do, that is the "Doritos Locos Taco" from Taco Bell.  As many of you know, I am involved in an unofficial club of ne'er-do-wells who make a run for the border any time The Bell has a new item.  This item, in particular, has been captured in our dreams and nightmares for well over a year.  You see, my friend Kalena has a cousin that actually shoots Taco Bell commercials.  As such, we tend to hear about the new items long before they actually hit the market.  And ever since we've heard about this one, our curiosity has been, um, salivating. And buying Pepto-Bismol. 

So, in less than three hours, Krishni, Kalena, Brad and I--and a few other intrepid adventurers--will make the long journey on the #22 Clark Bus to the Wrigleyville Taco Bell.  We will smell the fried "beef", consume too many of these damn things and gleefully lick the orange dust off our fingers. 

We'll deal with the repercussions later.

**********

Tomorrow:  Photos!  Reviews!  Hangovers! 

1 comment:

  1. Ok I'm dying to know! How was the Doritos Locos Taco??? Would it be worth a trip??

    ReplyDelete