If Krishni and I end up having a kid--that is kid singular, not kids plural--and the child turns out to be a boy, I'm going to name him "Vladimir Voorhees Jacklich". Krishni does not like this idea but I don't really care.
Now, you might be saying, "Mike, that is clearly insane. Why would you want to saddle your amazingly gorgeous son with a name like that?" The answer is obvious: With a name like Vladimir Voorhees, there's no way the child wouldn't turn out to be a super-villain that will one day rule the world with an iron fist. And if I'm the super-villain's Father, you gotta figure there's going to be some pretty nice perks to go along with that job.
Like this, only with more lasers
"JESUS HOPPING CHRIST, Mike! I...I, don't have the words. But I'll try. What if you have a girl?"
If I have a girl, 1) She will not be getting a tattoo until she graduates college or else she is paying for college and 2) I'm an equal opportunity guy. I'm sure Vladimiria Voorhees Jacklich will be able to shatter the glass ceiling into super-villainy.
When informing Krishni of this last night--I bring it up a lot--she again begged me not to name our child after a serial killer. Sigh. She's so short sighted! If anything, Vladimir would be a mass murderer. Geeze, Krishni. Hey, to make a world domination omelet, you have to break a few million (L)eggs.
Nonetheless, she asked me that I at least throw up a poll to get my friend's opinions on the subject. Feel free to take the poll over to the right. Now, when you vote, keep in mind that it couldn't hurt to be good friends with the Father of the ruler of the universe. Just throwin' that out there.
Two words: free beer.

No comments:
Post a Comment