Yesterday's post was kind of a bummer. Yes, it was an insight into what is actually a rather fascinating job, in an anthropological sorta way. But--and I'll be the 1st to admit--child porn is not something you typically come to this blog to read about.
I will say this: when I did make the one sort-of joke--the one about R. Kelly--I originally had typed the sentence as: "Who finds child porn funny? Besides Phil Spector?"
For those not in the know, Phil Spector was a famous music producer who, among other things, rescued The Beatles album Let it Be from the ashes and made it super-syrupy with his signiture "Wall of Sound". I also remembered him being involved in a statutory rape case but it turns out I was thinking of Roman Polanski. Phil Spector murdered an actress. Also, he looks like this:
Clearly, the comedy level of that mugshot is off the charts. But thanks to something stupid called "fact checking", I wasn't allowed to use it. What, do I fancy myself a journalist or something?
Yes. A sexy, sexy journalist. For chubby chasers.

No comments:
Post a Comment