Friday, August 26, 2011

The Novelty is Gone!

My wife flew out of town for 10 days on Monday.  That evening, I drank entirely too much whiskey and ate dinner from an On-core! Veal Parmagiana.

I'll be the 1st to admit it.  Ew. 

Tuesday night, I shared an early dinner with Brad then kicked back, had a little bit of wine and watched a couple of movies.  It was fun.

Wednesday night?  Well, I got home from work and just kind of stood in the front room of my condo.  I looked around, mulled my options as far as Nintendo goes, and realized I was already bored to tears.

Who knew?  I missed my wife!

Obviously, I'm kidding about my surprise.  But I honestly thought the novelty of being a bachelor again would last longer.  Apparently, the extent that I like to be a nouveau bachelor is exactly 48 hours.  Also apparently, I'm pretty boring and kinda needy. 

Who knew?  Probably all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment