Thursday, March 3, 2011

PG-13

As I mentioned in an email I sent to many of you, I'm going to try and keep this blog as PG-13 as possible.  This means less masturbation jokes and more jokes about, I dunno, Care Bears or something ("Hey!  Did you hear the one about the Care Bear that masturbated to death?").  See, that is exactly the kind of content that will  be unwelcome at Bonzer T's Home Skillet.  Probably.

You see, I have this little problem where I just kind of start talking and don't exactly filter what I'm saying.  This often leads to smiles and laughter.  Just as often, it leads to confused, uncomfortable or downright angry looks.  Or punches to the mouth.  I tend to run my mouth at bars, home, Jewel Osco, work, Comiskey, churches, etc...  Just kidding!  I never go to church.  But if I did I would probably run my mouth.

I'm stupid like that.

Anyhow, while I am going to attempt to make this blog a safe haven for the easily offended, I know it won't always turn out so. I guess we should all just consider this your last warning.  I'm going to try to keep all of this very tasteful but, come on...who are we kidding?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bonzer T, nice picture of Zardoz. I bet Sean Connery is more proud of that than James Bond.
    Good stuff. Check out my latest blog post. Top Third Sackers cover the Hot Corner - http://tumblr.com/xen1o4kbf1 Hope you can make it out for the draft at Uptown Lounge at 7PM on the 21st.
    Love,
    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete