I digress.
Anyhow, at my totally inappropriate blog, I liked to pepper in pictures that illustrated various levels of awesomeness. Clearly, when you see a photo like Zardoz from "The 'T' is for Terriffic!" post a few days ago, my new blog doesn't fall far from the old blog's tree.
All it takes to add an illustrated punchline is an account at a photo-linking service. Sign up and you have the perfect illustration to an imperfect joke. I use a website called photobucket. When you find the picture you want from the interwebs, you save it to your photobucket account and then link the photo to your creepy blog.
Since I set up my MySpace blog, my photobucket account has been filled with some seriously random photos. Consider what follows a photo-essay of my life these last 5 years:
I'm not entirely sure what any of these photos says about me or the company I keep. But I think we can all agree that a high level of awesomeness was, in fact, achieved.














No comments:
Post a Comment