20 years ago today, Terminator 2 was released in theatres.
Bonus fun fact. Remember the T-1000 guy?
Robert Patrick is his name. He is really just a character actor these days. He pops up every now and then, mostly in TV shows as a generic military/FBI authority figure or as Johnny Cash's father but--thanks to James Cameron--he is obviously one of the most recognizable villains ever. Did you also know his younger brother is Richard Patrick, the lead singer from Filter and former guitarist for Nine Inch Nails? How cool is that?
Do you think they sit around after Thanksgiving dinner bragging about who has the cooler career? I know I would. And do you think there is a younger brother still, named, like, Randy Patrick who has a menial job like "Taco Bell Assistant Manager" or "Ed Furlong" who just hates his life? Probably.
I feel for that guy.


No comments:
Post a Comment